Todd, Eva, and I went out to dinner last night. When we came home it was time for bed. So Eva and I got on our jammies, brushed our teeth, read stories, tickled each other, listened to music, and went to sleep. Then at about 3:15 am she wakes and says she is hungry and that her belly is rumbling. Usually I give her a drink and back to sleep. However, her belly really was rumbling, loudly! So we went down stairs and grabbed some crackers and milk. By the time we were back up we were pretty awake. So I grabbed her DVD player and she watched "Ice Princess" while munching her crackers. So then I decided to get El's DVD player (with headphones) and watch Twilight again. There we were, middle of the night, snacking and watching movies. This really was a sleepover! With full belly and entertained mind she drifted off to sleep, as did I.
She really missed El and asked several times when she would be back and exactly why did she go.
4 comments:
awww, i can imagine her asking why el left... because one time when i babysat her mom was a couple hours later then expected and i got asked that same question over and over again. Love you hahahah
Oh... get me with the mommy guilt!
So, how many times have you watched Twilight?
I've watched four times... El has watched many more! I just started reading it again:)
Post a Comment