Well, the house is coming along. I have been dealing with one issue after another. I will be heading out there shortly to deal with a stone and a driveway issue. One day, hopefully in mid-September it will all be worth it!
When I named my original blog I did not have time to think of a meaningful name. I named it what I was feeling at the moment, "Busy Busy Busy". While in Ohio we were discussing favorite movies and scenes. I mentioned that I was quite fond of Mary Poppins. I then broke out into song with "A Spoonful of Sugar". A little time went by and we heard Eva singing, "A room full of sugar helps the medicine go down..." Welcome to A Roomful of Sugar.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Home Sweet Home
Well, the house is coming along. I have been dealing with one issue after another. I will be heading out there shortly to deal with a stone and a driveway issue. One day, hopefully in mid-September it will all be worth it!
4 comments:
Kelly,
Last weekend it was 10 years ago that we completed the same adventure you are on. It is such a process....we general contracted our house ourselves and Allen did a WHOLE lot of the work. It is so worth it....I am finally ready to do it again. We will see when the market pics up!?!??!
wow Kel, it looks great! I can't wait to see it - we will be starting our process in a few more months. btw, I showed the pics to MG - he thought that it was really nice also and wants to see more pics!
I'll post more soon as changes are happening quickly now!
It beautiful!
Post a Comment