Makes kindness and love engulf the air
Only she can comfort me in my greatest despair
Makes ominous thoughts be repelled in her presence
Mine she will always be, even in different places and meeting different faces
Young or old, in life or death, her love is eternal even in the deepest depth
I am blessed.
6 comments:
That is very sweet!!!
Uhhh. She's smart! :) I almost had to look up ominous in Websters!
Wow! El is the greatest!
wow - what an unbelievable vocabulary. that is absolutely amazing.
Elyse you are a great poet and writer but I
new that when you wrote the horse poem a
few years ago. I hope you grow up to be a
writer then you will fullfil my dream.
Great Job. Oh yes your mom is very lucky
to have a daughter that loves her like you do.
Maybe just maybe your mom deserves that love.
Mom really needs to ask MY PERMISSION before she posts theese things.
Post a Comment