So today, first on the list of things to do is buy a new battery. Then stuff for the house...
Tomorrow is another day at the pool with more friends. We are about 102 degrees every day so the cool off feels good!
When I named my original blog I did not have time to think of a meaningful name. I named it what I was feeling at the moment, "Busy Busy Busy". While in Ohio we were discussing favorite movies and scenes. I mentioned that I was quite fond of Mary Poppins. I then broke out into song with "A Spoonful of Sugar". A little time went by and we heard Eva singing, "A room full of sugar helps the medicine go down..." Welcome to A Roomful of Sugar.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness.....I had the same thing happen to me last night. 20 min. before the school board meeting. Always great timing!!!
Go Cherry bomb! only 2 batteries in 10 years - you go girl!
Matt's battery just died too...but his was only 3 years old.
So, they say things happen in 3's...and this just proved it! Ha!
Post a Comment