Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Expressions


It is interesting as children grow to hear what they have to say.  What you soon realize is that you often hear an awful lot of what you sound like!  I use the word actually, a lot.  I came to this discovery as El grew.  Eva and I were playing the other day.  We were chasing  and hiding and that sort of stuff.  I was able to evade her and then double back to surprise her.  As I rounded the corner she jumped, screeched and giggled, "Mom!  You scared me out of the daylights!"  So apparently, I use the phrase, you scared the daylights out of me, quite a bit.   
This picture is of Eva waiting for a butterfly to land on her at the Butterfly Museum.

2 comments:

Pat said...

THIS LITTLE GIRL IS AS PRETTY AS A BUTTERFLY@

Kelly said...

Says GRAMMA!!!
p.s. I agree :)