Eva is giving Lelly some lovin'. Sometimes she nearly loves Lelly "to death". We are off to the pool today with some friends. We never left the house yesterday... a nice lazy day for the 102+ weather. Summer is flying by too quickly. I seem to want to put off El being a 5th grader as long as possible! How can my baby be in 5th grade? Oy!
When I named my original blog I did not have time to think of a meaningful name. I named it what I was feeling at the moment, "Busy Busy Busy". While in Ohio we were discussing favorite movies and scenes. I mentioned that I was quite fond of Mary Poppins. I then broke out into song with "A Spoonful of Sugar". A little time went by and we heard Eva singing, "A room full of sugar helps the medicine go down..." Welcome to A Roomful of Sugar.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Puppy Love
Eva is giving Lelly some lovin'. Sometimes she nearly loves Lelly "to death". We are off to the pool today with some friends. We never left the house yesterday... a nice lazy day for the 102+ weather. Summer is flying by too quickly. I seem to want to put off El being a 5th grader as long as possible! How can my baby be in 5th grade? Oy!
5 comments:
Seeing Eva with her painted fingernails reminds me that I want to paint mine!
I'm glad Lelly is no longer getting loved to death!
Oh Eva is so cute. Kelly I love your pictures, I'm going to have to learn that!
Can Eva come love my cats "to death"? Oops. Just kidding!
I can't beleive that El is going to be a 5th grader. She was just in kinder yesterday . . . remember the pallet underneath your desk??
I know!!!! How did this happen? and enjoy every moment... your girls will be in Kinder tomorrow!
Post a Comment