Friday, July 3, 2009

Twilight


We are full into the Twilight obsession in our household.  I have read all of the books and El is about half way through the third book (which will be her last).  The fourth book is not at all appropriate for her age.  I am going to tell her the story instead.  Today we will ichat with Katie and Lolo to discuss our special powers.  We have each made a list of what we feel each others special power would be if we were vampires.  We are going to share these with each other and maybe decide on one.  El and I have to be careful when we talk about the books.  Eva has been picking up on discussions.  We try not to use words like vampire, blood, kill, etc...  El has been dressing some of the barbies and styling them to be the characters of the book.  She then makes scenes from the story.  They turn out really cool.  I will blog about them when we download the pictures.  Here is a picture of Katie, Lolo, El and Eva from their last visit to Austin (too long ago!).

No comments: