Well... Eva did arrive for fireworks on the Fourth of July. Only it was not quite as I had envisioned it to be. I thought my sweet three year old daughter would be Eva and I would be able to grab her and hold her and say, "Eva, I love you!". As I said, she did attend, but as an invisible friend of Sleeping Beauty! So I still wait for my sweet Eva to return to me. I do get to hug and play with Fairy Elena for today.
Todd and I went out to dinner and had our babysitter Casey and her boyfriend Walter watch the girls. They took the girls out to dinner and a movie. They next day El informed me that while at dinner Eva was telling her knock-knock jokes for Casey, Walter, and the waiter. There was a lull in the conversation so Eva decided to add, "I think my mom has big honkers!". That statement certainly received more laughter than the jokes! So glad I was not at that table. Disclaimer: I never refer to any of my body parts as honkers. This type of reference could only come from one source. I will be strongly suggesting that my husband watch his language around Eva!
2 comments:
hehe. how funny!
OMG! Too funny. I think you have big honkers too! Sorry- just a case of jealousy!
Post a Comment