Monday, August 24, 2009

She is going to kill me for this later...

Eva has had a difficult day today. Lack of sleep does not mesh well with her personality. In addition there have been injuries. She suffered a paper cut (her first) and fell out of a chair on to her face (thankfully no damage or blood). We are now home after picking up El and relaxed on the sofa watching "The Wizard of Oz". She suddenly starts to cry. When I ask what the problem is she refers to her paper cut (she has taken the band-aid off) and says, "There is blood on my finger, and I can't put it in my nose, and I need to!"

6 comments:

Katie said...

"Dazed and disoriented, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm — into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires." ~Bella Swan.

Laura said...

Gross!

Paola said...

hehe!

Kelly said...

I told you she will get me for this one... I just cracked up!

Pat said...

Now this is what I need to know.

Lauren said...

hhahah, i am in the lobby of my dorm reading this and i just bursted out laughing... one of those amazing laughs where you try to hold it in but it only makes it worse lol