Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cute things they say...



Just wanted to chronicle some of the cute things they say:
Eva will often capted us. (capture or captured)
El used to scream tannenbaum (sp?) before jumping into the water. (cannon ball)

Right now Eva is working the ice cream parlor. This is a wall cutout between two rooms. She is serving up ice cream to El and her friend Catie. It is entirely make believe except for the window where you place the order. There is no toy food or cups or anything! However, El just ordered pistachio and was told "No, we do not have that flavor." She was then told she could order chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or grass flavored ice cream:)

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Elyse,

Blue nail polish - are you a teenager?

love to you

Paola said...

wow - she was 18? what a great girl to include the younger ones. I have not seen the latest HP. I would like to see it - I read the reviews and they say that it is a more 'grown up' movie.
I am glad that you are coming in Oct. it will be great to see yall! Georgina will be here - what crazy times!