Monday, August 17, 2009

Play, play, play - play all day


This is El with her "American Girl doll, Felicity". Eva decided to be El's doll after watching El do her American Girls hair. So El dressed "Felicity" up and did her hair just as she does for the dolls. (This included covering the face to protect it from water.) I love the moments when I can sneak up and watch them play together... so sweet! When it is quiet I know all is well with these two. I asked El what it is like to have a real, live doll and she replied with a big smile, "It's pretty darn great!".

4 comments:

Paola said...

i hope that my girls will play well together just like yours. Worried about Giuliana though . . .

Pat said...

Oh my what a doll.

Back to school for the baby sitter. What is Kelly going to do with her baby doll after school starts.

Laura said...

When can it be my turn?!

Kelly said...

Laura-I'm always trying to work that angle too!
Mom-I don't know!!! I am not going to be nearly as much fun as Issy!