Our time in north central Ohio started with a
Cornell party. Now I have been working on getting
Everyone to go to University of Texas or to move to
Austin soon. However, the reverse seems to be
happening. Now El expresses an interest in Cornell!
Nothing says vacation like... A trip to the ER!!!
Eva's big toe swelled up to the size of a sausage!
I was concerned and found that my only option
(due to insurance) was to visit the ER. So here
it Eva, clearly traumatized, at the ER to check out
her BIG big toe.
The doctor told us it was nothing to worry about.
Gave her Motrin and sent us on our way. I had the
Mommy intuition that we were not in the clear.
I took her to her rheumatologist when we returned
home. Sadly, she has Psoriatic Arthritis. Luckily she
responds well to treatment.
MOVIE NIGHT!
Above: This group saw Madagascar 3!
Below: Those two saw Snow White and the Huntsman.
We got lucky... the movies we wanted to see were
playing at the same time.





No comments:
Post a Comment