Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Covered Bridges

One thing that Ashtabula County is known for is it's
Covered Bridges.
 I wanted to take the girls around to see them.
I also knew this would provide many photo opportunities.
So Pa and I took them on a tour of the countryside.
Above they are in front of the longest covered bridge.
(We also saw the shortest on another day.)
 Here they are posed by a bridge's historical marker.
 This is the Root Road bridge. 
One of my favorites.  I used to ride Vivian down by
 this bridge.  It is so lovely.  As are the girls in it!


 Some many great backdrops is was hard to choose.
Pa and his girls were good sports.


 Getting silly again!
 First show some love above...
and then throw her over the edge!

 I think they enjoyed the day.  
I had fun sharing it with them.
 Just past the bridge we found this 
adorable spot equipped with flowers.


 BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: