Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Day with Gramma Brown!

Four Generations!
 We picked Gramma up from the Senior Center and 
took her to Eddie's Grill at Geneva on the Lake.
After lunch, Gramma Pat went back to work and 
Gramma Brown hung out with me and my girls.

We took a little stroll to look at the lake and found
a photo op!
 Then back to Gramma Brown's house.  So may childhood
memories!  I used to drag a blanket and pillow out to this
swing and just swing away a lazy afternoon.  I read a lot
of Nancy Drew books in this location as well.  Those same 
books now reside in my classroom library.

 Swinging with Gramma!
Gramma is 98 and lifted Eva on to the swing.  
She also pushed her on a trike and danced all
through the house!  Wish I had her energy...
Eva played the same piano I spent hours on in my
childhood.  It actually sounded quite nice.  Maybe she
should take lessons???

No comments: