My baby turned 12!
How is that even possible? She has grown into such a lovely, kind, smart, and beautiful young lady. I am always so proud of you, El.

El's birthday always seems to take on a life of it's own. No longer the two hour party... her celebration now goes on for days!
This year started with El wanting to make her own birthday cake. She is addicted to Cake Boss. So we went off and bought some fondant icing and gum paste so she could put to use what she had learned from Buddy. This is the end result. I am impressed Kiddo!
On her big day, all girls started out with Mani-Pedi's.
I assume the boys were napping for this portion of the festivities.
Phase two was Eva's gift to El... a trip to Build-a-Bear!
Hmmm, can anyone say shyster?
In her defense, she did see an owl (El likes owls) about a month earlier and thought El would like it for her birthday. However, when the big day came the owls were already discontinued. El found a wolf which also supported the WWF so she was happy. Eva found a pink bunny.
Stuff it.
Clean it.
And make it your own!
Next on the agenda... Presents!!!
Gramma Pat and Pa sent an envelope for Eva as well.
She was pleased and impatiently waited all day to be able to open it. As soon as we said it was time to open she zipped right over and opened her envelope.
She was delighted to find Five dollars!
A few minutes later El opened her envelope to find $100.
Eva immediately exclaimed, "What?! And I only got five dollars?"
Eva and I had a private conversation after that:)
El had plenty of help opening the rest of her gifts.
She appears quite happy with her Harry Potter extended edition.
"Need help Issy?"
Time for birthday wishes!!!

She huffed and she puffed... but no wish this time.
Twelve is a lot of candles!
Dinner at The Grove.
A couple days later she celebrated with her posse.
We started with a sleepover. The next day we went ice skating and then swimming at the lazy river.
Eva was a dolphin trainer.
At last... The End.
2 comments:
In my true dyslectic fashion, I read that El was turning 21. Haha! If only, then we could be roommates in college! :)
Happy Birthday, Elyse!
~LOVE~
I love Cake Boss, too!
Post a Comment