This young guy is my Daddy.

And this is guy who taught him how to be a Grampa.
My Great Grampa Sprinkle.

First he found a beautiful bride!

And 32 years later he is a Grampa!

And now I am off to start my married life.
And more grandbabies! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Pa pushing a baby carriage!
What would he do with a grandson?
I don't know.
But I know he will anything for El!

El learns to start a campfire.
And now we have Eva!
Will she steal his heart like El did?
She stole both their hearts!
It is so fun to watch the girls learn all the things from Pa that he taught me. I wonder if they will have to change car tires and oil??? I have to admit the tire changing did come in handy more than once!
Happy Father's Day Dad.
Thank you for all the life lessons. I know you didn't think I was listening half the time. And I wasn't. But I did hear you. I have learned by your example. From you I have learned to be honest, hard-working, kind, and ambitious. And I will work hard to pass these lessons on to the next generation.
I Love You!
3 comments:
We all love our Pa!!! GREAT POST!
Sweetness! Loved the wedding pic and btw so glad to be puttin up the 'cot' again. Can u believe it is in Oz now! Well worth the $$
Love it So true !
Post a Comment