Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time to play!

Yes my Michael Jackson fans... that is a white rhinestone glove!

El received the MJ experience for the Wii. We have had quite a bit of dancing in the house. I am proud to say that I am currently the high score to beat. I was laughed at and mocked the entire time I danced... however, no one has come close to my score.
Eva received a Princess Tea Party Cupcake Kit. We made and decorated cupcakes with special edible transfers and paints. This was the decorating part. She is wearing her new sparkly skirt. It has been a hit with women of all ages!
Tea party is ready to go!!!
Tea... check
cupcakes... check
princesses... check
Next we are on to decorating a jewelry box.
Girl enjoys her crafts.
Ta-da!
It goes on to get A LOT more decoration:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

This could be my favorite post in awhile. Texans know how to live.

Lauren said...

lauren o has the jackson dance wii game... maybe we will have to compete when you come up :0

Paola said...

Beautiful crafts! The girls have grown so much - happy 2011!