Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

El made this beautiful necklace for me. I love it! She definitely surprised me. I thought I knew what she was up to... but I was not close. She is such a sweet and thoughtful girl. Sadly, a couple hours after I dropped her off at school, I received a call from the nurse that she was ill. On the up side, I got to spend my special day with my little besties. On the down side, El was not feeling so good.

Eva and I have been having school. She loves to have me for a teacher. (I love that she loves that) The other morning she woke and wanted to have school before we even got out of bed. So we worked out of the Turtle magazine. We learned about winter and then did a craft of a snow family. It is our family. She gave me the picture for my birthday, yea!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

1) That necklace looks like expensive jewelry. El, AWESOME JOB
2) Eva, I love those snow men. If you make me one I will put it up on my door of my room (But remind your mom to mail it).

I LOVE YOU ALL INFINITY

Sincerely, El said...

ah, I love my sister but I think she officially went insane for a while today. That girl is one of a kind.