Friday, December 3, 2010

Ode to Dad

Eva was being silly (imagine that!) and made up a little ditty about her daddy.
This is what she sang...

I love Dad
Curly hair boy
The one I love
Wrestle! Wrestle!


I always ask her why she wants to marry my prince.
She always responds with, "because he's cute!"
She's got me there.


3 comments:

Katie said...

If I were the President of Blogspot I would make it illegal to pre-date things.

What if I started post-dating entries of what I think is going to happen that day. It would be lame.

And people like up dates everyday not two in one day.

hahah. I LOVVEEE YOUUU

PS-my word is prostup

Kelly said...

I pre-date to keep the timing somewhat closer to the real date. Not to confuse you:)
I am using the blog as a scrapbook of sorts for the girls... so tryin' to "keep it real".

Lauren said...

oh no she said "keep it real". haha.