

Thanksgiving was a very fun event! However, I had several stressful moments just before the big day. First the windows in the front of the house are leaking... again. Second, and worst, I was sitting in the living room and I heard drip, drip, drip. I wander to the kitchen to find a pond in front of my dishwasher! I start calling to get it repaired... 1) can't come until after TG 2) scheduled a time the next day, confirmed time, then cancelled my saying they were overbooked 3) came out that afternoon but unable to get the part. Long story longer... I have dishpan hands!In the picture with Eva, I am helping her with her sticker art book that Fabene' gave her. Then there is a photo of Jim. The lovely pilgrim is our new neighbor Leslie. They let us deep fry our turkey in their cooker. Everyone tells me it was delicious! Then you will see Chef Todd being watched by Fabene' as he attempts to fry the turkey without frying himself! Lastly but not least is Rex enjoying some spirits.
Rex, Jim, and Fabene' are our neighbors from our first house in Houston. We have certainly been blessed with great neighbors and that trend is continuing. Among the many things I am thankful for this season is for the wonderful Texas family we have in Rex, Jim, and Fabene', our great neighbors on Stanmore, the kind and artful Gadbois family and the fun Rice family, and our new neighbors Leslie, Gary, and Buster!


4 comments:
YAY!!! Thanks for the post, again. I was getting worried you were all blogged out. I liked all the pictures. I have heard deep frying turkeys can be very dangerous. I'm glad y'all survived. I'm also glad you have nice neighbors. See you soon!!!!
Not blogged out just BUSY!!!!
Can't wait till break!
Finally! I picture of you on your blog! Now I won't forget what you look like. :)
My picture only made it on because Eva was with me! I am usually the one behind the camera:)
Post a Comment