We have a houseguest this week... Buster! He is the teenage boy living next door. He is of the canine type of kid. Our neighbors, Leslie and Gary, took a little trip to London so we invited Buster to stay with us. He has been a good boy. He and Lelly get on well. They are definitely Mutt and Jeff! Lelly is 5 lbs. and Buster is about 75 lbs. Now Lelly had a little brawn to back up her bark. The cutest was the day I handed out treats (which Buster LOVES!) and he finished his and decided to try and take Lelly's. Let me tell you there was 5 pounds of fury! The funniest part was how quickly Buster backed off!!! He could have just as easily had Lelly for a treat.
When I named my original blog I did not have time to think of a meaningful name. I named it what I was feeling at the moment, "Busy Busy Busy". While in Ohio we were discussing favorite movies and scenes. I mentioned that I was quite fond of Mary Poppins. I then broke out into song with "A Spoonful of Sugar". A little time went by and we heard Eva singing, "A room full of sugar helps the medicine go down..." Welcome to A Roomful of Sugar.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Buster
We have a houseguest this week... Buster! He is the teenage boy living next door. He is of the canine type of kid. Our neighbors, Leslie and Gary, took a little trip to London so we invited Buster to stay with us. He has been a good boy. He and Lelly get on well. They are definitely Mutt and Jeff! Lelly is 5 lbs. and Buster is about 75 lbs. Now Lelly had a little brawn to back up her bark. The cutest was the day I handed out treats (which Buster LOVES!) and he finished his and decided to try and take Lelly's. Let me tell you there was 5 pounds of fury! The funniest part was how quickly Buster backed off!!! He could have just as easily had Lelly for a treat.
3 comments:
This is too cute. It reminds me of how Dodge and Charger interact.
Two more weeks!!!!! (:
Very cute! Eva's hair is getting long!
too cute!
Post a Comment