Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm so busy, busy, busy!




Well, I know it has been awhile but I will try to catch up. El won 3rd place in the Science Fair!!! Great job!! She did an experiment to find out which hand cleaning method is most effective: hand sanitizer with alcohol, hand sanitizer without alcohol, or anti-bacterial soap. To find out the results you will have to visit her blog.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love this post. Elyse is looking so much older. I can't wait till I'm down there! However, I don't think she posted the results on her blog yet.

Katie said...

Please tell Elyse, how much I love her hair. It seriously makes me want to cut my hair just like hers. She is beautiful.

Pat said...

yea, a post. A cute one to boot!

Paola said...

yea El! Congrats on the science fair! I am curious about which hand sanitizer works best . . . also LOVE the hair - she looks so grown up ;-( how fast they grow.