Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yes, another year has flown by. I finally know what my Mom meant when she would tell me she still felt 16. I thought, "How on earth?". But it is true. I still feel so young. Much younger than that number that keeps creeping up.

Miss Eva has a new 'do! She LOVES her bangs. When she first looked at herself she grinned, jumped up and down, and then said, "I'm just like Issy!".


4 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! I'm the first to wish you a happy birthday on your blog. I love Eva's new bangs too. Can't wait to see you!!!

Paola said...

Happy bday!!! I know exactly what you mean, I feel much youner than my actual age, as long as I get enough sleep hehehe!

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday Kelly! Wish I was there to have a rita with you!

Pat said...

NEWS FLASH!!

I do not feel like sixteen now. Oh do I hurt all over. I only feel like 16 at the casino.
I need more money!