I made a very quick trip to Ohio to surprise Kathryn, Mark, Lolo, and my parents. The Brandts were having a "we're married and live here" party. So I was able to see their new home, see my family, and meet my new family. It was a one night stay... I think I spent more time in transit than in Ohio. But it was worth it!

Kathryn, Katie, Pat, Lauren, Kelly
or
Mom, Katie, Gramma Pat, Lo, Aunt Kelly
or
Kathy, Katie Kid, Pat, Lolo, Kelly
or
Kathryn, Katie Kid, Mom, Lolo, Me
All depends on your perspective.
My partner in crime was the one who collected me from the airport and took me to the party. Should I tell them about the speeding ticket you got on the way to the airport?
Taken just after my surprise arrival.
To my surprise... several were not surprised I was there!
Go figure.
1 comment:
Mom, me, Grandma Pat, Lo and Aunt Kelly are now my wallpaper on my computer (note spelling change to "Grandma").
xoxo
Post a Comment