Happy Halloween to all!
Our neighborhood has a party at the amenities center. The kids all hop on a hayride for trick-or-treating. It would be a long walk otherwise! The hayride had about 10 designated stops and then back to the party. Our house was a stop so El was our candy girl.
She awaits the forty trick-or-treaters that come all at once!
Eva as a princess witch.
El did Eva's hair and make-up.
Ready for take-off... wait up Gramma Pat, Eva wants to fly with you!
El is a Hogwarts student in Dumblebore's Army. If you like Harry Potter you know what this means... and you are excited that the next movie will be out in 20 days!
Ready for the battle against evil!
My sweet girls!
Eva and Lelly. Lelly dressed up last week and went on parade with other pooches.
Eva on her way to treats.
YUM!
5 comments:
Happy Halloween! Love the costumes!
You already know I love this.
WOW!! El you looked (Great!)
You made your little sister look awsome also. Eva I still do not have my broom back. You have a geat broom. I'm glad you are a good witch also. I hid for Halloween I didn't want to get caught out and about. Some witch went to fast & took down a pole in front of my customers store. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES.
Aww El, you look like a model! This looks like so much fun! Passing out candy is fun but i like trick or treating better cause then i have candy after im done. I hope eva is sharing with you. I miss and love you all!
Baby Hannah passed out candy with lauren... she held the bowl and every time a kid took candy she pointed and said "No! No! No" I guess she knew what the good stuff was lol. By the end of the night she would share and put it in kids bags.
I love the pictures, Great Job ! I love and miss you all.
Post a Comment