Friday, October 1, 2010

Boo!

Eva love, love, loves Halloween! She drew this pumpkin for me. We already have candy corn in the pantry, spiders and ghosts decorating the house, and scary stories at bedtime. She is such a funny kid. She asks me quite often, "How many more days until Halloween?". Maybe this year she will trick-or-treat more. She gave up early last year and just wanted to stay on the hayride!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

will you ask her to draw mw a halloween picture so that i can decorate my apartment with it? Thanks!

Kelly said...

I will!

Pat said...

HI, LAUREN IS CHECKING THE BLOGS!

LOVE THE PUMPKIN.

Lauren said...

tia kelly, you comment on katies blog but not mine... do i need to make a contest?

Kelly said...

No, you just need to blog a bit more consistantly:)
Actually, El, Eva, and I have been ill all weekend so I did not comment on anyones blog:(

Paola said...

i am looking frward to halloween also - can't wait to see the twins reaction!