Prologue
While in Findlay the girls rode the garden tractor around A LOT. Eva would go grab PaPa and ask to go again, and again, and again. Eventually PaPa asked me if she could ride with El. I said, "No, no, no that would not be very safe". So he took several more laps around the house.Chapter 3
Later while at Gramma Pat and Pa's, Eva and Pa were out side. The rest of us were inside just visiting and such. After quite a long time someone told me I should really go check on Eva. She is with Pa, Mr. Overprotective, why would there be a need for me to check on her? I was urged to do so anyway... and this is what I found.





Yeah, it's moving!
Then it was Pa's turn for a surprise. Eva decided she was bored with riding in circles in just the front yard. So without a word she takes off around the house. Well, this is a bit of an obstacle course. Not a lot of space between house, trees, garage, porch. As you can see Pa decided to get a little closer to the four year old he set loose on a motorized vehicle.
Big sis takes a drive.
This is the garden tractor Pa rebuilt just for the girls. It has no mower and is not real speedy. He was upset that he ran out of time to get it repainted before we arrived.
Just checkin' out her new wheels!
2 comments:
I love this story. Again, no one told me that Eva drove the tractor. I guess it's a really good thing you blog.
That's how I keep you in the loop:)
Now aren't you glad I continued to blog about Ohio?
I am done with Ohio except for Waldemeer.
Post a Comment