Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A quick stop




We stayed at Gramma Pat and Pa's for just a couple days. Here are a few pictures of us hanging out with grandparents, aunts, and cousins. We then traveled back to Cleveland where Eva and El hung out with cousins Katie and Lolo. Kathryn and I went out to a college Happy Hour with some friends from the good old days! Thankfully there is no photographic evidence from that evening:)
*I didn't add this because I could not remember the name of the "restaurant". Here are the sordid details from Katie's own words.

I remember Lolo teaching her that song as we walked down to the bar... I mean, restaurant.

(disclaimer: we ate at Buckeye Beer Engine while our parents were at a real bar, drinking. We were going to eat outside at the restaurant part but all the table were being used. So we are inside, with "nice decorations" as Eva said. The decorations were beer bottles.) hahah

July 26, 2010 4:23 PM


1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for posting the picture of my mom and me!!! I LOVE IT.