Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ELYSE!






We had fun, fun, fun on June 7th. For El's big day we rented a speedboat and went tubing! She had a couple of her bff's along for the day. We started about 2:00. I took the four girls out for the first hour and then Daddy and DeDe joined us for the second hour. There was a whole lot of screeching so I guess they were having fun:) We then came back to have (Dad's homemade) pizza and (DeDe made) cake. I put two candles on because it looks like the number 11 and would be easy for El to blow out and get her wish... well... she did not manage to blow them out. She opened her gifts and the "Twilight edition of People magazine" I saw and just picked up for fun was a hit.
My little girl has grown up.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Awe!!!! Looks like it was a fun fun fun day!!!!!! I'm glad.

Pat said...

HAPPY HAPPY FUN FUN BIRTHDAY!
ENJOYED THE PICTURES

Lauren said...

how come she couldnt blow them out?

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday El! Fun times!

Kelly said...

Lolo... your guess is as good as mine! I guess she was just too tuckered out from tubing. ~k

Paola said...

Happy birthday sweet El!