Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm in trouble


We just arrived home from picking El up from school. El went to the pantry for a snack, decided on Oreos and Eva wanted some too. El took two napkins and gave herself and Eva four cookies each. I then hear Eva from the pantry, "No, no, NO Issy... I wanted the whole bag... You are ruining my LIFE!"

We had a little talk:)

I just had to add this picture... it seemed to fit. This was from Daddy's birthday dinner. Eva did not want her picture taken.

12 comments:

Katie said...

hahah. I read this post out loud to my mom! Because she is here with me :)

Kelly said...

I'm sure she enjoyed it:)

Pat said...

I TOLD YOU KELLY THAT A NORMAN PERSON CANNOT EAT JUST A BITE OF SNICKERS AND PUT IT BACK. THAT ALSO GOES FOR A OREO. LEAVE EVA BE HER AND I AGREE. YOU ARE RUINING HER LIFE!!!!

Katie said...

oh, Grandma Pat...

Kelly said...

You did not read carefully Mom... El was ruining her life, not me.

Paola said...

too funny!

Pat said...

COME ON KELLY, WHO GAVE EVA A TALKING TO AND WHO TAUGHT EL HOW TO EAT OREO'S. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Kelly said...

Just doing what YOU taught ME :) hehehe

Pat said...

YOU WIN!

Katie said...

Eva would not approve this post.

Lauren said...

i have seen that face lol

Kelly said...

Eva LOVES this post!