When I named my original blog I did not have time to think of a meaningful name. I named it what I was feeling at the moment, "Busy Busy Busy". While in Ohio we were discussing favorite movies and scenes. I mentioned that I was quite fond of Mary Poppins. I then broke out into song with "A Spoonful of Sugar". A little time went by and we heard Eva singing, "A room full of sugar helps the medicine go down..."
Welcome to A Roomful of Sugar.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Trample-M
El, Eva, Mallory, and Jessica all jumping on the trample-m (evaism). It is quite a bit of fun... I wonder how long before I hurt myself?
Oohhhh! We want one! Our grand scheme is to find someone who is moving to perth from the US with a large container and get them to bring one over! They cost between 4-10K here!
5 comments:
You'll never hurt yourself.
Remember:
You are strong (strong)
You are invincible (invincible)
You are wommaannnn!!!!!
Oohhhh! We want one! Our grand scheme is to find someone who is moving to perth from the US with a large container and get them to bring one over! They cost between 4-10K here!
you let 4 people on the trampoline? i will pray for y'all.
haha, ya it was so worth the risk though
OME... Your twilight thing.. So funny!!!!!
Post a Comment