Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mommy Day!


I had a wonderful Mother's Day! El does not disappoint. We started with brunch at The Crossings where Daddy made reservations. After brunch El let me open some presents. She made me a bracelet (beautiful), made a slideshow set to music (sweet), and wrote a poem (made me cry), and cracked a confetti egg over my head (to keep me laughing). Eva told me she was getting my present. She then looked and looked around her room. She later said, "I tried to get you a present but I couldn't find anything adult enough".
When we returned home El treated me to a mani-pedi. She did the whole deal. My hands and feet are still soft! Eva helped out a bit too. While El was polishing my fingers, Eva put cream on my feet. She used the entire container and then wrapped my feet in tissues.
All in all a most wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Mother's Day Kelly!
PS- shirts were from Target US (Chloe), borrowed from a friend (Me), chessy store in Perth (Marc)
xoxo

Katie said...

YAY!!!! Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad they made your day extra special.