
We have been busy, busy, busy! I am finally getting a chance to update. Gramma Pat and Pa came down for a quick four day visit. The first day Pa and I put together the trampoline... the girls have had a hoppin' good time in that! Eva jumped for about five straight hours. The second day we went to Sea World. Eva is going to be a dolphin trainer when she grows up (and she is going to marry Daddy and have four babies in her belly). El loves the Sea Lions. We had a great time feeding the dolphins, watching the shows, and for the girls... sitting in the splash zone (I chose to sit up a few rows). This plan worked until the last show when there was no seating for me. I joined the girls and luckily survived the show without a drop of whale water:) And then... they sent the whales around to say good-bye... yep, we got splashed. I held Eva up as a human shield so I did not get drenched. As you can see we tuckered Eva out. We tuckered Gramma Pat, Pa, and Mom out too! The next couple of days we chilled out and just enjoyed each others company.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to live down there so I can join you!!!!
I love the last pictures. They both look so happy!
I enjoyed the pictures too. I was
up high & dry. I can't wait to live down there in the winter. Too bad we didn't get to the river walk. Next time we will go the day before go to riverwalk - eat - stay overnight near seaworld and get there before the riding chairs get all rented. How does that sound.
Sounds like our original plan:)
Post a Comment