Monday, January 11, 2010

There's Something About Mary

While in Houston we managed to get a quick visit in with Mary, Chloe, and Alex. This is an older photo of Mary and Chloe... I realized Mary and I do not make it into very many pictures! It is always nice when we can fit in a visit. Mary is the reason El has no idea what five minutes is. We would tell El and Chloe that it is time to go in five minutes and about an hour later we would leave. Mary and I have been able to converse without awkward silences since we first met. When I would tell El, "five more minutes" she would reply, "Is that a long five or a short five?"!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You two! I know your sneaky ways!

Paola said...

isn't it great to have friends like that?? doesn't get any better than that!