Friday, January 29, 2010

The Best Christmas Ever!






And finally Christmas arrived! It was wonderful. Santa was good to everyone. We woke up bright and early and opened gifts... taking a break for breakfast... and opening more gifts. Katie and Lolo were quite amazed at the taking a break. They said wild horses couldn't have made them stop opening when they were younger! (To be truthful it was hard to pull them away at 19)
They the playing began! And the cooking. We had a nice slow relaxing day. Sadly, Aunt Kathy had to return to Ohio the next day:( Hopefully her next visit will be longer.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Okay.. So I loved looking at all of these!!!!! I think I just bored my roommate for 20 mins showing her all the pics and telling stories!!! I love y'all so much!!! Thanks for an amazing Christmas!!!!

Kelly said...

Did MC call you a name when you bored her so much?

Katie said...

NO.