When I named my original blog I did not have time to think of a meaningful name. I named it what I was feeling at the moment, "Busy Busy Busy". While in Ohio we were discussing favorite movies and scenes. I mentioned that I was quite fond of Mary Poppins. I then broke out into song with "A Spoonful of Sugar". A little time went by and we heard Eva singing, "A room full of sugar helps the medicine go down..." Welcome to A Roomful of Sugar.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Wore Out!
Eva wore herself out! She continued to sleep... for three and a half hours! She woke up, ate some dinner, watched a movie, and went back to bed without any protest. First thing this morning she asked if we were going back to the lazy river after we pick Issy up today. She continues to be Elena today and my be giving up panties again:( She told me today that her panties are the wrong size, so she needs to take them off.
1 comment:
awe... sounds like she could be a college kid with all that sleep.
Post a Comment