While in Houston with extra time on our hands we
had to visit the Children's Museum. El and I were
surprised to see all the changes that have been made!
Here the girls are at the water works area.
Eva as puppetmaster.
We all loved the cute chicks! El and I were able to
see the chicks hatch when she was about 3.
Mommy and Eva.
Show us your moves El!
This new climbing structure is very cool.
El and Eva report the weather... looks like a hurricane.
Officer Eva has arrested El.
Three more years El!
Maybe she can get a job at Whole Foods?
El and Eva make their own money.
I think we may see them in the back of the police car again!
Dr. Eva in her veterinary clinic.
Hmmm... she can wait tables too.
Science time!
Eva and El make parachutes, rockets, and race cars.
Eva creates energy!


No comments:
Post a Comment