Friday, February 10, 2012

El's Valentines's Dance

As mentioned previously, El does not like to be photographed very often.
This was one of those occasions.
She is attending the Valentine's Dance.
After two days of shopping we bought one of the first dresses she tried on.
She found this one (the only on like it in the store) and several others. It is hard to decide when everything looks great on you (sadly I do not have that problem). We decided not to buy yet and to visit the mall next weekend because surely it will have many more options. All week I thought we should have bought it "just in case". The mall proved useless! We hurried back to Bee Cave to find the dress still there but on hold for someone else! We put a second hold on it luckily received the call later that night that it was hers.
Here she is coming down the stairs annoyed that I have camera in hand.
But isn't she lovely?

No comments: