Eva loves her iTouch! It is a good thing since she saved and saved to buy it. She has downloaded an app called CamWow. Using this she can take pictures of anything and make it look like a black and white drawing. Sometimes I will print out these pix for coloring sheets. She will literally shoot 200-400 pictures. She will go until she runs out of memory.
As I was going through her pictures I had to laugh when I saw this one. This is a picture I have on the book shelf. It is a drawing Lolo made for me long ago of my sweet Vivian. The reason it made me laugh is because it is already a black and white drawing. So this is a picture made to look like a b&w drawing of a b&w drawing.
Eva also enjoys her app that makes distortions of the subject and taking hours of video... of herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment