If there is one phrase that I remember my Mom using growing up it would be,
"Pretty is as pretty does."
From the pictures below you will see that my Mom (aka Pat, Patty, Gramma Pat) is indeed quite beautiful... however, she is even more beautiful on the inside.



She is a patient, kind, and loving mom. I always knew I was loved beyond measure. Mom often compliments me on my abilities as a mom. I learned it all from her. She doesn't think this is so. But it is.
Mom: Unconditional love.

Gramma Pat with El.
She is just as wonderful as a Grandparent.
The girls first trip to Sea World.

El camping with Gramma Pat and Pa.
Eva and Gramma Pat play hide and seek.
Gramma hugs!

Four Generations.
Mom: You are are so much to so many! You are an amazing daughter, mother, and grandmother. I only hope that I can be as loved by my children as I love you!
If pretty is as pretty does... then you are the most beautiful girl to walk this earth!
2 comments:
I could not have said it better ! Love you both, Kathryn
This is beautiful! And so is grandma pat!
Post a Comment