Eva and I went shoe shopping. We found an adorable pair of pink sparkly All Stars. Later that day, out of the blue, she asked me if I knew how to play tennis. I replied that I did indeed know how to play. She asked if we could play. So I gathered our rackets and found a couple tennis balls and off we went to the court down the street. We played for quite a while and she really enjoyed it. I later asked her, "What made you think of tennis?" She replied, "Because we bought these tennis shoes!"
The next pair of shoes we buy will be called Send Mommy to the Spa Shoes!
That weekend we got the whole family in on the game!
El is getting pretty good.
So is Eva.
I am resting after a game against Todd.
Eva is now taking pictures... the cf card will be full in about 15 minutes:)
No comments:
Post a Comment