We stayed home for New Years this year. El had Jessica and Mallory over for a sleepover. Eva enjoyed hanging with the big girls!

She is off to find some more "fun things".
The big girls were the only ones to see midnight (and beyond). I believe they finally went to sleep some time around 3:30am. Eva and I watched the ball drop... which in Texas is 11:00pm. Todd did not make it that long.

Charlie's Angels?
I peeked in on the sleeping beauties and found them all sound asleep. However, in their sleep they had positions that made them look like this pose. I told them about it when they woke up, but of course they had no idea what I was talking about. So a short internet image search and they were brought up to speed. Thus...this picture as a reminder. I went to get the camera while they were asleep but was detained and they woke before I could get the sleeping version.
2 comments:
looks like y'all had fun el!
Wow, Snow days are the best. I still watch the tv and am happy for the children who get to stay home and have fun with mommy. I love the snow angels... and the christmas window stickers :)
Love you all
Post a Comment