Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Thespian

Pictures have arrived.



El was in a production of The Good Doctor at school. I will post pictures as soon as I am able to get them from my cell to my computer. I seem to have a glitch in the system. She did a wonderful job. I was very impressed with the production as a whole. My expectations were low as we were attending a middle school performance. I was pleasantly surprised with what a good job they did. El, of course, was excellent! She loves to be on stage and it shows.
Check back soon for pictures!

2 comments:

Katie said...

woot woot!

Can't wait for the pictures! If you need to just text them to me and I will put them online for ya.

Pat said...

XOXO EVA!
Can't wait--yea Kelly move over and let Katie do it for you.
Love You