We had a later flight than the rest so we went to the beach pool. Eva made sand castles and sand ships.
The rest of us enjoyed the water slide. This shot is when El slowed herself but Dad did not. Therefore, El got a little push out of the end. Todd was reprimanded by the lifeguard.
This was what happened when it was time to go... sad girls:(
Eva is holding her pygmy puff.
The ride home. Eva produced many art pieces before falling asleep. Due to the storm we arrived in Austin about 5 hours late.
4 comments:
I like this one!!!
also the word verification thing was "extrons" like "extra" time at the pool :)
I so love that you "get" me:)
I think the sad faces could be because you girls miss your aunt Kathry. LOL no it looks like you had a great time :)
This blogs for you YEA
Post a Comment