Friday, August 27, 2010

A Wonderful Day at the Pool.

After a very warm gardening session, I asked Eva if she would like to go for a swim. She said, "YES!!!". The pool was perfect today. It is sunny and 86 degrees with a slight breeze. The water was refreshing (instead of balmy) after a low in the 70's last night. Sadly, we could only stay for about an hour. We have to pick El up and take her to her 11 year old check-up. This includes a shot:(

I have added a video from a few weeks ago of Eva at the pool. She loves to jump in and swim to me. She was real nervous about swimming very far. I kept telling her that she is doing it and just needs to believe in herself. She finally did it and said, "Mom! Now I believe myself!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

She is a wonderful little swimmer! Thanks for the video.