Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter






Yes... I am way behind on the blogging! Here are some pictures from our lovely Easter. Rex and Jim came in from Houston. Rex and I made a delicious (I will brag as I was just sous-chef) dinner. We started with an egg hunt, followed by baskets, then a wonderful dinner.

4 comments:

Paola said...

Beautiful. . . what did you make for dinner?

Kelly said...

Mediterranean Gratin - A vegetable entrée for the non-carnivores and a side
dish for carnivores. It's a casserole
of Eggplant, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes layered with bread crumbs,
Parmigiano cheese and fresh herbs and moistened with tomato juice.

Carrot salad - carrots, plump raisins in dressing

Cheese Grits

Filet for the carnivores.

Bread

Key Lime Pie

Pat said...

Oh, what beautiful young ladies
we have at Easter.

Katie said...

Thanks for the update and cute pictures. They make me miss y'all so much more!!!!