Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cherry Bomb


I bought my car the week before El was born in 1999. At about the age of two El named her Cherry Bomb. Old Cherry Bomb had a big week. She hit 100,000 miles! I guess we know how much I have driven in the past 11 years. We have traveled together through two babies, two Houston homes, a move to Austin, and countless good times. Here's to another 100,000 miles together!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

maybe you should not take pictures while driving... im just trying to keep you and my cousins safe. I love you!

Pat said...

Oh Kelly,
You just can't keep up with your Mom. You are a mear child when it comes to mileage. I think it is a great job. I think cherry bomb would feel a lot better if you fixed her door. My car has developed a lot of leaks. More money than cherry bomb.

Kimberly said...

That is REALLY cool! Go Cherry Bomb!

Kelly said...

Lolo - I pulled over and took the pix:)

Mom - I definitely do not drive as much as you! I am under the national average.

Paola said...

go cherry bomb - i miss seeing it around town :-(