Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Purple Mermaid in the Purple Sea


It is all about getting BIG!!!
There is so much birthday excitement around here you can touch it. Eva is having a Purple Mermaid birthday. She tells everyone we pass. When asked how old she will be she holds up four fingers and says, "I will be one, two, three, four." Then grins ear to ear.
I told her she was getting too grown up and that I may have to have another baby. She said, "NO! I will always be your baby even when I am huge and I will always live with you even when I have my own babies." What a lucky mom I am:)
One day I reached something for her and she said, "Wow Mom, you're huge!" Not exactly what every woman wants to hear. However, I knew that coming from Eva it was quite a compliment. So it has become a staple synonym in our household.

1 comment:

Katie said...

YAY!!! I love this post.