Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm tired...



All the time! Boxes, organize, boxes, organize, rinse, repeat...

A little more catching up, these photos are from my parents visit to Austin. The first is of our group at Sea World. We had a great day. El insisted we sit in the splash zone, but we only had a few misty drops hit us. Then we went to the last show. The people to the left were wet, the people to the right were wet, looks like our luck is holding out. Then, out of nowhere a tunnel of water came straight at us! It was as if a fire hose was being sprayed in our faces. So, I did what any good mother would do... I used Eva a a shield! Well, the water kept coming and I began to get concerned that she might not be able to breathe. Just as I pull her down from in front of my face the water relents. She starts howling! With laughter that is. She thought that was about the best thing in the world... as did El.

The second picture is from Pa's birthday shopping trip to Cabela's. Pa arrived in Austin on his 70th birthday! We were so happy to have him. We went out for a steak dinner and then on to Sea World and Cabela's.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for catching us up!!! I love love love love love your updates!!!!!!!!

Pat said...

Oh I love your bathing suits. Oh such beautiful girls. Need more pictures of Elyse.