When I named my original blog I did not have time to think of a meaningful name. I named it what I was feeling at the moment, "Busy Busy Busy". While in Ohio we were discussing favorite movies and scenes. I mentioned that I was quite fond of Mary Poppins. I then broke out into song with "A Spoonful of Sugar". A little time went by and we heard Eva singing, "A room full of sugar helps the medicine go down..." Welcome to A Roomful of Sugar.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Disney Dazzler
Eva is in a dance class called "Disney Dazzlers". It is a ballet class that dances to Disney songs. She seems to enjoy it. The teacher told me today that she enjoys hearing who Eva is each week. Yes, we are still full swing in our identity crisis. This video is from her first day waiting for dance class. Posts will be few and far between for the next month or so as we are in the final stages of building and moving into the new home. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Good Luck!!!!!!!
Post a Comment